Cocune respects your privacy and makes sure that personal information will be treated confidentially. With every visit to Cocune.nl your ip-address and if possible also the website or e-mail of origin will be recognized. Cocune uses this information to analyse and improve the functionality and content of the website. Personal data, including address and e-mail data, will be treated strictly confidentially by Cocune.
Personal data we process
Cocune processes your personal data because you use our products and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal details which you actively provide, in correspondence or by phone
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data on your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
You have the right to inspect your personal data. Your personal data can also be changed or removed at your request.
Data provided by you will be recorded in a database and will only be used to collect information about Cocune.
For which purpose and on which basis we process personal data
Cocune processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes in our services and products
- Cocune analyses your behaviour on the website to improve the website and to tune the offer of products to your preferences.
- Cocune also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, like data which we need for our tax return.
How we protect personal data
Cocune takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
Jeroen Rabe is the Data Protection Officer of Cocune.
He can be reached at email@example.com